Error message "Out of memory", "Unexpected critical error" or "Class not registered" - how do I solve that?
On this page you can read about:
This problem occurs because some files are not installed correctly. Some examples of error messages associated with this problem is shown here below:
How do I fix it?
- Step 1– Repair the Lime CRM desktop client. To repair Lime CRM, go to the Control Panel in Windows > click on Programs > Uninstall a program > click on Lime CRM in the list > Change > Repair.
- Step 2 (if step 1 doesn’t solve the issue) – Install the files manually. The file that in most cases is the only one you need to run is msi. But both files are attached, in case vba71_1033 needs to be run as well. Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Download these files VBA 71 Registry fix and VBA registry fix.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and choose “Show in folder”.
- Uninstall them by right-clicking on them in the folder and choose Uninstall.
- Run/install the files again by double clicking on them (start with vba71 and then go on to vba71_1033).
- Start the Lime CRM client to make sure the problem is solved.
Read more under ”Deployment” here.
If you run into any problems or need help, you are always welcome to contact our support at email@example.com or +46 46-270 48 00!