Can I use Skype, Lync etc. with Lime Go?
Yes! All telephone numbers in Lime Go are so-called tel-links, a standard for telephone integrations on the web. This allows you to press the link to make calls directly from your smartphone or computer. Most soft phone-software’s works with tel-links immediately after installation.
Your operating system determines which software to use by default for phone calls.
Mac OS X
- Launch the “FaceTime” application.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the app you want as “default for phone calls”.
- Open the control panel.
- Find or search for standard programs.
- Click select default program.
- Find your soft phone software and set it as default.