Subscribe to your Lime Go calendar in Google Calendar
To subscribe to your Lime Go calendar in Google Calendar, you need a subscription link from Lime Go.
How to do this?
Start in Lime Go
- Click on your profile picture.
- Go to Addons & API.
- Find the tab called Calendar sync
- Press Generate subscription adress.
- Tap the link to create a URL and then copy the link you created.
Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side of Google Calendar, you will find “other calendars” and to the right if there is a small arrow.
- Press the plus sign and select “add URL”. Here, paste the URL you created in Lime Go and press “add calendar”.
- In a few seconds, you will notice that you have added your Lime Go calendar to Google Calendar. If you want to delete the calendar, you can do so in calendar settings in Google Calendar.
NOTE! Changes made to the calendar here won’t be transferred to Lime Go. What you see reflects your Lime Go calendar. Also, reported appointments no longer appear in Lime Go as future tasks, but remain in your Google Calendar.
We will soon have a two-way sync in place. Stay tuned!