I can’t match source data as I get the message “The company is already connected”
- Go to the correct Dun & Bradstreet (fmr. Bisnode) company.
- Be sure to put over possible tags, personal information, notes to the company that is disconnected. This is very important step, as otherwise this information disappears.
- Go to “Dun & Bradstreet company” and select the two parallel arrows to the right – “Match against source data”, and select “Remove connection”.
- Go to Company X which is disconnected and select the two parallel arrows three at the top right.
- Search for the correct Dun & Bradstreet company and select “Done”.